Green Mission Statement
Extra Clean is committed to developing and maintaining an environment that enhances human health and fosters a transition toward sustainability, and to make every effort to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We have adopted a commercial cleaning program that is designed to increase the health and quality of our buildings for the benefit of our employees, tenants and the environment.
Extra Clean is committed to comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognize that reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We strive to achieve environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments below.
Extra Clean is committed to a green cleaning process and continuous improvement in:
- Demonstrating institutional practices that promote sustainability, including measures to increase efficiency and use of renewable resources, and to decrease production of waste and hazardous materials, both in Extra Clean’s operations and in those of its suppliers.
- Promote relevant “Green” initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Enhancing the health of the building’s ecosystems that we service in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Developing planning tools to enable comparative analysis of sustainability implications and to support long-term economic, environmental and socially responsible decision-making.
- Encouraging environmental inquiry and institutional learning throughout the company.
- Establishing indicators for sustainability that will enable monitoring reporting and continuous improvement.
- Use of Green Cleaning Chemicals and Products
- Cleaning products do not contain phosphates and are biodegradable.
- Use of Micro-fiber dusting cloths and flat mops to collect dust and dirt. These can often be used to remove soils without the need for chemical compounds and can be reused for minimal waste.
- Continuously review our Environmental “Green” Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities and services.
Through our Green Cleaning program, Extra Clean becomes your green cleaning expert, always keeping up with the latest trends and processes. That way, you can be sure your green cleaning program contributes to the success of your business. We are committed to the environment.
Please Contact Us with any questions or requirements.